Eco is a heavier weight. At 16 oz it is a rugged blend of organic linen and organic cotton fibers. GOTS Certified. The fabric is a canvas, with tightly twisted yarns, soft yet substantial, with a lovely drape. Perfect for upholstery and slipcovers. ECO
Eco is a GOTS-certified fabric. What makes a fabric "organic" is not simply the fact that organic fibers are used, but that the entire process uses only inputs whose toxicity profiles prove they are safe for humans- and the planet. Even a fabric that is advertised as being made of "100% organic cotton" is 77% cotton and 23% residual chemicals by weight if conventionally processed.* It's a beautiful and sustainable fabric that will look good in any home while helping to protect our planet for future generations.
- Abrasion Test Results: 40,000 Martindale
- Care: Washable in all temperatures, minimal shrinkage (3% or less).But, as always, we suggest cool water and air to prolong the life of the fabric, preserve the vibrancy of the colors, and to save on resources.
- Certification: GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Content: 100% organic cotton
- Weight: 16 oz yd2 / 542 gm m2
- Width: 54" / 137 cm